Thursday, February 1, 2018

Globalization Online Discussion

Essential Question: What does our relationship with food reveal about us, and our relationship with the world?

Goal: to connect our relationship with food to the world.

Reading: You should be done with your book by Friday.

Agenda:
  1. Your annotations must identify the topic and explain how it fits.
    1. Big businesses during the industrial revolution sent their products all over the world. People
  2. We will then participate in an online discussion where you will share what you discovered. Use the following paragraph in your English Journal Globalization:
    1. The two topics I focused on were...First of all, I found a lot of ideas in the article about Globalization that connected with...(write about the information you annotated for the first topic)...In addition, I was able to find information that connected to the idea of...(write about the information you annotated for the second topic)...Overall, what surprised me the most was...
  3. Copy and paste your paragraph from your English Journal to the online discussion. You must reply to two people. In this discussion I want you to practice building on other people's ideas. Use the following sentences frames when you reply:
    1. When you wrote...it made me think of...I also noticed...
    2. I also noticed that...Another point that supports what you wrote is...




Homework:

  1. Read your independent reading book. Due date is Feb. 2
  2. Start your new vocabulary list. CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment