Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Word Connotations

Essential Question: What does our relationship with food reveal about us, and our relationship with the world?

Goal: to write a review of your independent reading book.

Reading: Make sure you have chosen a new book. You have until March 2nd to read the book.

Agenda:
  1. Finish the 4Rs activity for the Barboza article
    1. Respond to the article
      1. I learned...and therefore...
      2. I was surprised by...This information made me think about...
      3. I already knew about __ but now...
      4. Based on this article, I...
  2. Analyze the connotations of the words used in the Barboza article. GOOGLE CLASSROOM
  3. Work on your vocabulary.
  4. Watch Food, Inc.




Homework:

  1. Choose a new book. This should be book number 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment