Friday, April 27, 2018

Reading Chapter 2

Essential Question: The American Dream: what am I doing all of this for?

Goal: to read and understand chapter 2

Reading: You can start working on your book review today.

Agenda:
  1. Chapter 1 activity: Character resume, Mr. Brubaker
    1.  You will create a resume for one of the characters in chapter 1.
    2. Go to Canva.com and click login.
    3. CLICK HERE for some resume templates.
  2. Read chapter 2 of The Great Gatsby.
    1. CLICK HERE for the audio
  3. Turn in reading guide for chapter 1 and finish vocabulary
  4. You are going to lead the lessons for The Great Gatsby.
    1. When is it my turn to teach a lesson?
    2.  How do I plan my lesson?
    3. Here is a sample lesson plan I created.
    4. Your group will take over the class on your assigned day and teach your lesson.
  5. Today we will start chapter 1 of The Great Gatsby.


Homework:
  1. Make sure you are reading your book at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment