Thursday, May 3, 2018

Finish Great Gatsby Chapter 3

Essential Question: The American Dream: what am I doing all of this for?

Goal: to visualize Gatsby's party and look for small details about Gatsby.

Reading: Your next book review will be on May 19th.

Agenda:
  1. Read chapter 3 of The Great Gatsby.
    1. CLICK HERE for the audio
  2. Finish your Reading Notes for chapters 2 and 3.
  3. I will be grading your vocabulary on Friday.
  4. You are going to lead the lessons for The Great Gatsby.
    1. When is it my turn to teach a lesson?
    2.  How do I plan my lesson?
    3. Here is a sample lesson plan I created.
    4. Your group will take over the class on your assigned day and teach your lesson.


Homework:
  1. Make sure you are reading your book at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment