Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Great Gatsby final chapter

Essential Question: The American Dream: what am I doing all of this for?

Goal: to visualize Gatsby's party and look for small details about Gatsby.

Reading: Your next book review will be on May 19th. Fill out the READING PROGRESS UPDATE FORM if you didn't yesterday.

WE RETURN OUR TEXTBOOKS MAY 24 AT 11:35

Agenda:
  1. Read silently for 10 minutes. 
  2. Work on digital portfolio using Google Sites
    1. Today we will add a tab for the books you have read this year.
    2. CLICK HERE for the list of books you have read.
  3. Read chapter 9 of The Great Gatsby.
  4. You are going to lead the lessons for The Great Gatsby.
    1. When is it my turn to teach a lesson?
    2.  How do I plan my lesson?
    3. Here is a sample lesson plan I created.
    4. Your group will take over the class on your assigned day and teach your lesson.


Homework:
  1. Make sure you are reading your book at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment