Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Finishing our rough drafts

Essential Question: What role does individualism play in American society?

Goal: to finish our Personal Narrative rough draft

Reading: finish 1/3 of your new book
  1. Check your vocabulary.
  2. Make sure your narrative has dialogue.
  3. Make sure your narrative includes your reflections about the event.
  4. So what? The Conclusion.
    1. I learned that as an individual...
    2. This experience taught me that standing out from the group can be...
    3. This event helped me understand my own unique...
    4. Now that I look back, I realize this event shaped my own unique...
    5. This event shaped my personal belief that...Unlike others, I think...
  5. Make sure you use Grammarly to check your narrative.
  6. Join Peergrade by following the link on GOOGLE CLASSROOM Submit your assignment.

Homework:

GOOGLE CLASSROOM
SCHOOLOGY
QUIZLET LIVE!
VOCABULARY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment