Monday, November 27, 2017

Personal Narrative

Essential Question: What is the role of individualism in American society?

Goal: to write the rough draft of your narrative

Reading: Fill out the READING PROGRESS UPDATE FORM

Agenda:
  1. Open Personal Narrative Rough Draft on GOOGLE CLASSROOM
  2. Use your Google Slides to create the rough draft of your narrative. Create a Personal Narrative document on GOOGLE CLASSROOM
  3. So what? The Conclusion.
    1. I learned that as an individual...
    2. This experience taught me that standing out from the group can be...
    3. This event helped me understand my own unique...
    4. Now that I look back, I realize this event shaped my own unique...
    5. This event shaped my personal belief that...Unlike others, I think...
  4. Make sure you use Grammarly to check your narrative.


Homework:
1. Finish your vocabulary
2. Turn in your book review

GOOGLE CLASSROOM
SCHOOLOGY
QUIZLET LIVE!
VOCABULARY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment